from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. So unclean as to be a likely cause of disease: insanitary conditions in the restaurant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Common misspelling of unsanitary.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a lack of sanitation; unsanitary, dirty, unhealthy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not sanitary; unhealthy; unsanitary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not sanitary; not salubrious; violating sanitary rules or requirements.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not sanitary or healthful
Sorry, no etymologies found.