from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Permitting leaks or leakage: a leaky roof; a leaky defense system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having leaks, not sealed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Permitting water or other fluid to leak in or out.
- adj. Apt to disclose secrets; tattling; not close.
- adj. Retaining some function; not completely inactivating the gene; ; -- of mutations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a leak or leaks; allowing water or other fluid, etc., to pass in or out through an aperture or apertures: as, a leaky boat; a leaky barrel.
- Hence Apt to disclose secrets; babbling; tattling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used informally; unable to retain urine
- adj. prone to communicate confidential information
- adj. permitting the unwanted passage of fluids or gases
Sorry, no etymologies found.