from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by squeaking tones: a squeaky voice.
- adj. Tending to squeak: squeaky shoes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending to produce a high-pitched sound or squeak.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Squeaking; inclined to squeak.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or making a high-pitched sound such as that made by a mouse or a rusty hinge
squeak + -y (Wiktionary)