from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or exposed to drafts of air.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by gusts of wind; windy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not airtight; allowing in currents of air, especially uncomfortably cold air; -- of buildings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to drafts of air; exposed to drafts: as, a drafty hall.
- Like draff; worthless; nasty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not airtight
Sorry, no etymologies found.