from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to the wind.
- adj. carried, deposited or eroded by the wind.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Aeolis or its ancient Greek people
- n. a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
- n. the ancient Greek inhabitants of Aeolia
- adj. of or pertaining to Aeolus, the Greek god of the winds; relating to or caused by the wind
Sorry, no etymologies found.