from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking a roof.
- adj. Having no home or shelter; homeless or destitute.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without a roof, open to the sky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no roof.
- adj. Having no house or home; shelterless; homeless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no roof: as, a roofless house.
- Having no house or home; unsheltered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having a roof
- adj. physically or spiritually homeless or deprived of security
Sorry, no etymologies found.