from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having crags: craggy terrain.
- adj. Rugged and uneven: a craggy face.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by rugged, sharp, or coarse features.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of crags; rugged with projecting points of rocks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of crags; abounding with broken rocks; rugged with projecting points of rock.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having hills and crags
From crag + -y (Wiktionary)