from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having teeth resembling the teeth of a saw: saw-toothed sharks.
- adj. Having a jagged or zigzag pattern, outline, or course; serrate: a saw-toothed mountain range; a sawtooth curve.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a jagged edge like a saw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a tooth or teeth like those of a saw; serrate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Serrate; having serrations like the teeth of a saw.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
Sorry, no etymologies found.