from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bulging or hanging loosely: baggy trousers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of clothing, very loose-fitting, so as to hang away from the body.
- adj. Of or relating to a British music genre of the 1980s and 1990s, influenced by Madchester and psychedelia and associated with baggy clothing.
- n. A small plastic bag, as for sandwiches.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling a bag; loose or puffed out, or pendent, like a bag; flabby.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the appearance of a bag; bulging out loosely like a bag; puffy: as, a baggy umbrella; a baggy face.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not fitting closely; hanging loosely
bag + -y (Wiktionary)
Presumably back-formation from baggies (the plural), presumably a genericization of the brand name Baggies. (Wiktionary)