from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or fashioned in a single piece or part: a one-piece wetsuit; a one-piece pool cue.
- n. A one-piece garment, such as a swimsuit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Composed of a single integral unit or so appearing.
- n. A one-piece article of clothing
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of clothing) consisting of or fashioned in a single whole piece
Sorry, no etymologies found.