from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made in or consisting of two parts or pieces.
- n. A garment, such as a swimsuit, consisting of two parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comprising two pieces
- n. A garment consisting of two separate parts; especially such a swimsuit
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of clothing) made in or consisting of two parts or pieces
- n. a woman's very brief bathing suit
- n. a business suit consisting of a matching jacket and skirt or trousers
Sorry, no etymologies found.