from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Cut low, especially (of clothing) so as to reveal part of the breasts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a neckline low enough to expose part of the breast; -- of a woman's garment.
- adj. having a back exposing skin between the shoulder blades.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a low-cut back
- adj. (of a garment) having a low-cut neckline
Sorry, no etymologies found.