from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking firmness, resilience, or muscle tone. See Synonyms at limp.
- adj. Lacking vigor or energy: flaccid management.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Flabby.
- adj. Soft; floppy.
- adj. Lacking energy or vigor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Yielding to pressure for want of firmness and stiffness; soft and weak; limber; lax; drooping; flabby
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Soft and limber; lax; drooping by its own weight; without firmness or elasticity; flabby: as, flaccid flesh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance
- adj. drooping without elasticity; wanting in stiffness
Latin flaccidus, from flaccus, flabby.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Latin flaccidus. (Wiktionary)