from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, consisting of, or resembling flesh.
- adj. Having abundant flesh; plump. See Synonyms at fat.
- adj. Having a juicy or pulpy texture: ripe, fleshy peaches.
- adj. Fleshly; carnal: "the fleshy fringes of show business” ( Newsweek).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, related to, or resembling flesh.
- adj. Having considerable flesh.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, or composed of, flesh; plump; corpulent; fat; gross.
- adj. Human.
- adj. Composed of firm pulp; succulent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of flesh; composed of muscle, etc., as distinguished from harder substance; hence, pertaining to the physical as opposed to the moral nature.
- Full of flesh; plump; fat; corpulent: as, a fleshy man.
- Like flesh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or resembling flesh
- adj. usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
Sorry, no etymologies found.