from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a coarsely ruddy and bloated appearance.
- adj. Disheveled and frowzy; unkempt: blowzy hair.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of blowsy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Coarse and ruddy-faced; fat and ruddy; high colored; frowzy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ruddyfaced; fat and ruddy; high-colored.
- Disheveled; unkempt: as, blowzy hair.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of or befitting a slut or slattern; used especially of women
From obsolete blowze, beggar woman, slattern.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)