from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. full of sheltered recesses or hollows
- adj. having a large bosom
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by recesses or sheltered hollows.
- adj. Having a large bosom; -- of a woman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of sheltered recesses or hollows.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
From bosom + -y. (Wiktionary)