from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Having a large or well-developed chest or bust.
- adj. Informal Arrogant or proud; conceited.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having large breasts; busty.
- adj. Not dry; involving the coughing of phlegm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. marked by a large or well-developed chest.
- adj. having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Inflated with an undue feeling of one's importance, and inclined to show it in an impudently aggressive way; ignorantly and pretentiously self-assertive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by a large or well-developed chest
- adj. having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride
chest + -y (Wiktionary)