from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An ancient Sumerian and Amorite city, modern-day Tell Hariri, Syria.
- proper n. A Volga-Finnic people in the Volga region.
- proper n. A Finno-Ugric language spoken by the Mari people in the Mari Republic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia
- n. the Finnic language spoken by the Cheremis
Sorry, no etymologies found.