from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Short and thick; stocky.
- adj. Containing small thick pieces: chunky peanut butter; chunky soup.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having chunks
- adj. fat
- n. A sport or game played by the Cherokee and other Native Americans in the Carolinas, which involved throwing a spear at a rolling disk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Short and thick.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disproportionately thick or stout; appearing like a chunk: as, a chunky boy or horse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
- adj. like or containing small sticky lumps
chunk + -y (Wiktionary)
From an Algonquian word. (Wiktionary)