from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like or resembling a stump, short and cut off.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of stumps; hard; strong.
- adj. Short and thick; stubby.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding with stumps of trees.
- Having the character or appearance of a stump; short and thick; stubby; stocky.
- n. Ready money; cash.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
From stump + -y. (Wiktionary)