from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A rhinoceros.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Short form of rhinoceros.
- n. money
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Gold and silver, or money.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Money; cash.
- n. An abbreviation of rhinoceros.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. massive powerful herbivorous odd-toed ungulate of southeast Asia and Africa having very thick skin and one or two horns on the snout
Shortened form of rhinoceros. (Wiktionary)