from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a similar texture to a fox's tail; bushy.
- adj. Having thick vegetation, larger than grass but smaller than trees.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling a brush; shaggy; rough.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a brush; full of brush; rough; shaggy; long-haired.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with or consisting of bushes or thickets
brush + -y (Wiktionary)