from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered with trees or woods: a wooded area near the highway; a heavily wooded tract.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Covered with trees.
- adj. Aged in wooden casks.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of wood.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Supplied or covered with wood, or trees.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Supplied or covered with wood; abounding in wood: as, land well wooded and watered.
- Hence, figuratively, thickly or densely covered; crowded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. covered with growing trees and bushes etc
From wood ("noun") + -ed (Wiktionary)
See wood (verb) (Wiktionary)