from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Overgrown with bracken or brushwood
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of brakes; abounding with brambles, shrubs, or ferns; rough; thorny.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of brakes; a bounding with brambles or shrubs; rough; thorny: as, “braky thickets and deep sloughs,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. abounding with bracken
- adj. covered with brambles and ferns and other undergrowth
root of bracken + -y (Wiktionary)