from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or suggestive of the woods.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or suggestive of woods
- adj. having many trees
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the woods or forest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or associated with woods; peculiar to or characteristic of woods: as, a woodsy stream; a woodsy flavor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic or suggestive of woods
- adj. abounding in trees
Sorry, no etymologies found.