from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, similar to, or containing yeast: yeasty dough.
- adj. Causing or characterized by unrest or agitation; turbulent: the yeasty days before the new government was established.
- adj. Frothy; frivolous: a yeasty comedy.
- adj. Full of productivity or vitality; exuberantly creative.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having or resembling yeast.
- adj. Foamy and frothy.
- adj. Emotionally bubbling over (as with exuberance)
- adj. Trivial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Frothy; foamy; spumy, like yeast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or resembling yeast.
- Foamy; frothy; spumy.
- Light; unsubstantial; trifling; worthless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exuberantly creative
- adj. marked by spirited enjoyment
- adj. of or resembling or containing yeast
From yeast + -y. (Wiktionary)