from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Foolish; flighty: a harebrained scheme.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. absurd, foolish or stupid
- adj. frivolous and silly; featherbrained or scatterbrained
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Wild; giddy; volatile; heedless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or indicating, as it were, no more brain than a hare; giddy; heedless; reckless; wild.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very foolish
Sorry, no etymologies found.