from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not controlled or held in check; immoderate: unrestrained exploitation of natural resources.
- adj. Free of constraint; spontaneous and natural: an unrestrained laugh.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. immoderate; not restrained or held in check
- adj. spontaneous, natural and informal; unconstrained
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not restrained; not controlled; not confined; not hindered; not limited.
- Licentious; loose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not subject to restraint
- adj. marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.