from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Full of news; informative.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing lots of news; informative.
- adj. Chatty, gossipy.
- n. A distributor of news; a newsagent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of news; abounding in information as to current events.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of news; gossipy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of news
- adj. prone to friendly informal communication
news + -y (Wiktionary)