from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or in the style of a conversation; informal and chatty
- adj. involving a two-way exchange of messages, such as between a client and a server
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to conversation; in the manner of one conversing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of conversation: as, conversational powers; a conversational style.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characteristic of informal spoken language or conversation
conversation + -al (Wiktionary)