from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a denomination
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a denomination, especially to a sect or society.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or of the nature of a name or appellation.
- Pertaining to a denomination or sect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the face value of a banknote, coin, or stamp
- adj. relating to or characteristic of a particular religious denomination
- adj. adhering or confined to a particular sect or denomination
Sorry, no etymologies found.