from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to ideology.
- adj. Of or concerned with ideas.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an ideology.
- adj. Based on an ideology or misleading studies or statistics, especially based on the media or propaganda. Not based on scientific evidence or reality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to ideology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to ideology.
- Relating to or depending on the idea or signification.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of an orientation that characterizes the thinking of a group or nation
- adj. concerned with or suggestive of ideas
Sorry, no etymologies found.