American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of or relating to ideology.
- adj. Of or concerned with ideas.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to ideology.
- Relating to or depending on the idea or signification.
- adj. Of or pertaining to an ideology.
- adj. Based on an ideology or misleading studies or statistics, especially based on the media or propaganda. Not based on scientific evidence or reality.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to ideology.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of an orientation that characterizes the thinking of a group or nation
- adj. concerned with or suggestive of ideas
“I wonder if it would be better to use the term ideological instead of bias.”
“I mean, it depends what you call ideological extremes.”
“And the main reason is that Barack Obama while he has put forward a tremendous, tremendous vision, he's inspired a lot of people, he's captured the imagination of a lot of young people, his policies clearly really embody what I call the ideological baggage of the past.”
“And he adds that he doesn't think there's anybody in the race who can bring new people into the process and break out of what he calls ideological gridlock as effectively as he can.”
“Wilson, Joan of Arc, people who were what he called ideological innovators.”
“He accused the Republican-run House of being unable to make any compromises with what he called their ideological preferences.”
“The White House threatened to veto the House bill over what it called "ideological issues" and domestic cuts called for by Republicans.”
“Though single, she has relationships every now and again, but is adamant that any love affair will always come second to what she calls her ideological work with”
“Mr. LAM: Xi Jinping himself is a conservative in ideological matters.”
“It has a certain ideological logic behind it but has adverse effect on Israel's image and its spirit of true democracy.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘ideological’.
Use these and get promoted
These come from gamma meditation ,I think.
every major discipline has uniquely developed esoteric nomenclature to facilitate interdisciplinary dissemination
Very basic words for ESL students.
Looking for tweets for ideological.