from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to theology or to specialized religious study.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to theology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to theology, or the science of God and of divine things.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to theology or divinity: as, theological criticism; a theological seminary.
- Based upon the nature and will of God as revealed to man.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or concerning theology
theology + -ical (Wiktionary)