from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to psychology: psychological research.
- adj. Of, relating to, or arising from the mind or emotions.
- adj. Influencing or intended to influence the mind or emotions: psychological warfare.
- adj. Of or being any of certain primary colors whose mixture may be subjectively conceived as producing other colors.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to psychology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to psychology; of the nature of psychology; of or pertaining to the mind as the subject of psychology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mental or emotional as opposed to physical in nature
- adj. of or relating to or determined by psychology
From psychology + -ical. (Wiktionary)