from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or recorded in myths or mythology.
- adj. Fabulous; imaginary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to myths or mythology
- adj. legendary
- adj. imaginary, fabulous
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to mythology; proceeding from mythology: of the nature of a myth; containing myths: fabulous: as, a mythological account of the creation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity
Sorry, no etymologies found.