from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or existing in myth: the mythical unicorn.
- adj. Imaginary; fictitious.
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the nature of a myth: a novel of profound, almost mythic consequence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Existing in myth.
- adj. not real; false or fabricated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or characterized by myths; described in a myth; existing only in a myth or myths; fabulous; fabled; imaginary.
- Untrue; invented; false.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity
myth + -ical (Wiktionary)