from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. fake (as documents)
- adj. Fabricated by forging or at a forge, by working hot metal
- v. Past participle of forge To force forward against opposition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not genuine; counterfeit; -- used mostly of signatures and documents. See forge, v. t., 4.
- adj. shaped by strong pressure in a press, or by heatng and hammering; -- of metal objects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reproduced fraudulently
Sorry, no etymologies found.