from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made or prepared by hand rather than by machine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Manufactured by hand.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Manufactured by hand. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Manufactured by hand, and not by a machine: as, hand-made paper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made by hand or a hand process
Sorry, no etymologies found.