from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A drink made of lemon juice, water, and sugar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A still beverage consisting of lemon and sugar, sometimes ice, and water, used mainly as a refreshment.
- n. A carbonated beverage made from lemon or artificial lemon flavouring/flavoring, water and sugar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A beverage consisting of lemon juice mixed with water and sweetened.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A beverage consisting of lemon-juice mixed with water and sweetened.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sweetened beverage of diluted lemon juice
lemon + -ade (Wiktionary)