from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not made: an unmade bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not (yet) made
- adj. existing without having been made
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unmake.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not yet made or formed.
- adj. Deprived of form, character, etc.; disunited.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deprived of form or qualities.
- Not made; not yet formed.
- Used with up: not made up; not worked into shape; not manufactured: as, unmade-up materials; an unmade-up dress.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a bed) not having the sheets and blankets set in order
un- + made (Wiktionary)