from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking order, unity, or a system; disorganized.
- adj. Having no organic qualities; inorganic.
- adj. Not represented by a labor union.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not having been organized
- adj. Not yet organized
- adj. Not having been organized on a normal basis
- adj. Having been organized only superficially or irregularly
- adj. Lacking a normal system of government.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not organized; being without organic structure; specifically (Biol.), not having the different tissues and organs characteristic of living organisms, nor the power of growth and development. See the Note under ferment, n., 1.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not organized; inorganized; inorganic: as, metals are unorganized bodies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having or belonging to a structured whole
- adj. not affiliated in a trade union
Sorry, no etymologies found.