from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Functioning within a formal structure, as in the coordination and direction of activities.
- adj. Affiliated in an organization, especially a union.
- adj. Efficient and methodical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a person, characterised by efficient organisation.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of organize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as arranged.
- adj. formed into an organization. Opposite of
- adj. well-conducted. Opposite of
- adj. arranged according to a system or rule.
- adj. being a member of or formed into a labor union; -- of workers, used especially in the phrase “organized labor‖. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. formed into a structured or coherent whole
- adj. methodical and efficient in arrangement or function
- adj. being a member of or formed into a labor union
Sorry, no etymologies found.