from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of fry1.
- adj. Slang Drunk or intoxicated.
- adj. Slang Tired out; exhausted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fry.
- adj. Cooked by frying.
- adj. Being fried with the yolk unbroken.
- adj. Broken as a result of excessive heat or an electrical surge.
- adj. stoned; under the influence of drugs
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of fry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cooked by frying in fat
Sorry, no etymologies found.