from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Coloured or tinted with dye.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dye.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. colored or impregnated with dye.
- adj. having a new color imparted by impregnation with dye; having an artificially produced color; not naturally colored.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of color) artificially produced; not natural
Sorry, no etymologies found.