from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having eyes of a specified number or kind. Often used in combination: one-eyed; blue-eyed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having eyes.
- adj. Having eye-like spots.
- adj. Having the specified kind or number of eyes.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of eye.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Heaving (such or so many) eyes; -- used in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having eyes, or marked with eye-like spots; furnished with eyes: used separately and in composition: as, a dull-eyed man; ox-eyed Juno; the eyed or ocellated blenny. See cut under ocellate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified; often used in combination
Sorry, no etymologies found.