from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having keen eyesight.
- adj. Keenly perceptive or observant; alert.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Attentive, given to noticing things, aware.
- adj. Having acute vision, having good eyesight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having keen eyesight
- adj. having very keen vision
- adj. keenly perceptive or alert
Sorry, no etymologies found.