from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having very keen eyesight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having very good eyesight
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having very keen vision; sharp-sighted; discerning.
- adj. alert to possible danger.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having acute vision, like that of a hawk; having bold, piercing eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having very keen vision
Sorry, no etymologies found.