from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Extremely observant; vigilant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Extremely observant; watchful; sharp-sighted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Vigilant; watchful; extremely observant. See
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having very keen vision
- adj. carefully observant or attentive; on the lookout for possible danger
Sorry, no etymologies found.