from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having great visual acuity, especially the ability to see at a distance.
- adj. describing someone who is perceptive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Sharp-sighted as an eagle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Sharp-sighted, like an eagle.
- Quick to discern; having acute intellectual vision.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of seeing to a great distance
Sorry, no etymologies found.