from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Throughout a whole nation: broadcast a show nationwide; nationwide opposition to the tax hike.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Extending throughout a nation.
- adv. Throughout a nation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring or extending throughout a country or nation
- adv. extending throughout an entire nation
nation + -wide (Wiktionary)